International Monthly Spend limits & Pricing
Redeem your Pearl Points Everywhere
AUBE has revised its international spending limits that cater to all customer needs while ensuring customer convenience. AUBE will continue to provide very competitive benefits and features across its card products.
Card linked to USD account
• Mark Up Fees : 2%
• International Cash advance Fees : 2% with minimum EGP 30
• Dynamic Currency Conversion (DCC) Fees: 2%
General Guidelines for International Spend:
• International limits are applied on all your credit cards collectively (Primary & Supplementary)
• The defined international monthly limits are based on a calendar month
• Dynamic currency conversion (DCC) is service that enables you to pay in EGP or the currency of the foreign country that you are in at the point of sale. DDC fees applies when you preform transactions in EGP from outside Egypt
• For any inquires you can call AUBE call Center 19072
How can I apply for Platinum debit card?
Click on the Apply Now for Instant registration or for more information click on Tell Me More.